Expressions for 12yrs and over
Identity has always been expressed through creativity, and spoken word and poetry in particular has been at the forefront of some of the most politically engaged movements while at the same time, it has been used as a tool for well being and wellness. With this in mind, Expressions seeks to explore identity, challenge society and affirm selfhood while supporting mental health. Participants will work collaboratively to express themselves through the art of discussion, writing and performance.
- Who is the activity aimed at?: Mixed
- Activity Types on Offer: Discussion
- Special Features: Mental Health & Wellbeing, Mentoring Available
- Tackling Criminal Exploitation Together with Bristol City Council
- Know Yourself, Know Your Strength – Discover How Project Zazi is Elevating Young Peoples’ Mental Health & Wellbeing
- New Year’s Resolutions for Teens
- Young Achievers Celebration Recognises Effort & Achievement
- Let’s Talk – Calling All Parents & Carers!