Girl Talk for 14yrs and over
Girl Talk is a series of workshops, aimed at girls and young womxn, thinking about the lived experiences of Black People and People of colour and how some of the common themes that contribute to poor mental health is gendered and therefore intersectional. Some of the themes that will be interrogated are race and racism, colourism, beauty politics, role models, cultural norms, consent, gender and sexuality and more.
- Who is the activity aimed at?: Girls
- Activity Types on Offer: Discussion
- Special Features: Mental Health & Wellbeing, Mentoring Available
- Tackling Criminal Exploitation Together with Bristol City Council
- Know Yourself, Know Your Strength – Discover How Project Zazi is Elevating Young Peoples’ Mental Health & Wellbeing
- New Year’s Resolutions for Teens
- Young Achievers Celebration Recognises Effort & Achievement
- Let’s Talk – Calling All Parents & Carers!